Long Orders (20+ Pages)
Our additional service for long, complex, and extensive orders is called progressive delivery. Having placed an order for 20+ double-spaced or 10+ single-spaced pages and paid only 15% of the order price, customers profit from the following features:
- A draft/part of the paper* that will be sent to customers for their approval before deadline expires and will allow them to control the writing process if they want.
- A personal manager who will be in charge of the writing process and monitor it constantly. This person will guarantee effective two-way communication between customers and writers.
- The team consisting of a top editor and writer will be assigned to the order.
- The period of free revisions will last for 30 days instead of the usual 2 days.
The number and the length of drafts/parts of the paper depend on the urgency of the order in the following way. If urgency is:
- 4 or less days, customers get 1 draft that is equal to 25% of the paper. It will be delivered after 50% threshold of the deadline is reached. For example, if 24 pages were ordered with the urgency of 2 days, a customer will receive 6 pages in 1 day.
- 5-11 days, customers get 2 drafts that are equal to 25% and 50% of the paper. They will be delivered after 25% and 50% thresholds of the deadline are reached respectively.
- 12 or more days, customers get 3 drafts that are equal to 25%, 50, and 75% of the paper. They will be delivered after 25%, 50%, and 75% thresholds of the deadline are reached respectively.
ATTENTION: If the offered draft delivery plan is not suitable for some reason, customers may request to make changes to it. Customers should inform a personal manager about own preferences and special requirements, and an individual plan will be devised for them.
Short Orders (1-19 Pages)
Here is what we offer for those who need short papers only:
- Draft. Customers get 1 double or single-spaced page draft (300 or 600 words respectively). It willbe delivered after 50% threshold of the deadline is reached. For example, if the urgency of the order is 5 days, a draft will be sent to a customer in 2 days and 12 hours.
- Summary. Customers get 1 double-spaced page of summary with all main ideas and aspects of the paper briefly recapped. This service will be helpful if apart from the paper, a report on it is needed.
- Extended revision. Customers may request revisions of the paper for as long as 14 days instead of the usual 2 days or 48 hours.